NEW National Board Certification Process
Guide to School Safety
2018 GEA Non Re-Elect Packet
The Case for Unions: Why our collective voice matters
CTA Institute for Teaching Grants
To all GEA Members:
- Are you an active, dues paying member of CTA?
- Do you have a reasonable expectation of being able to manage a project during the next school year?
- Do you have information and/or evidence that indicates the project you are considering will improve student achievement?
- Does your project idea address the needs of diverse or students at risk?
- Are you willing to share your learnings from this project with other educators?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, consider applying for a grant. See below for further information.